Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Big Moves

Finally!! It took me forever to get a blog started but I can finally say I jumped on the band wagon :). First off I want to start by telling you a little bit about my life and the changes we recently went through. As you know I am from New Jersey. I did grow up in Puerto Rico and I am 100% extremely proud of my heritage, but most of my life was spent in NJ. That is where I met my husband, where we fell in love, where we got married, and where we had our two crazy boys. So it's where we started our family and it holds a soft spot in my heart. BUT recently we made a huge move. My mother in law lives in Illinois and she's always told us she thinks it would be a better place for us in every aspect and after much convincing, my husband and I decided it couldn't hurt to give it a try. If the cost of living was less expensive then why not? It would gives us an opportunity to only rely on one salary, and while my husband worked I could focus on going to school full time which in turn would allow me to finish faster and start my new career sooner!! So in February of this year we packed up and headed out to our new home in Central Illinois. OH BOY!! What a change!

This is my view...cornfields, and they go on for miles!

Well needless to say it is for sure an adjustment. I miss my family terribly and my husband is on the road working and only home on weekends, so it does get lonely but I have my two little men to protect me :). AND it has brought me to this! My blog. I have been wanting to start a blog for a couple of years now. After I met my friend Christina and she brought out a passion in me for party planning I knew I had to look for a way to show case the little things I do and share it with other people who are just as passionate as I am. I want to be able to share my ideas and my work and also gain inspiration. So here I am starting this new adventure in sharing my life with all of you! I hope you all enjoy it just as much as I enjoy reading all of yours and always remember to share my Sweet Events :)

No comments:

Post a Comment